Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday, March 30, 2012...It's GO time!!!

In less than 24 hours, we will finally begin this experience that we have been planning and praying about since October. It is so hard to believe. As much as I wanted to lecture today and entertain grandparents, I couldn't help but think of how the months have passed so quickly. I remember when our countdown chain was incredibly long, and upon leaving school today, there is 1 ring left. As you all are strategically packing your suitcases and spending a final evening in your own bed, I ask you to visualize the people that we will encounter in the upcoming week. Think about your role on the team and how each individual is a valuable part of our Jamaica family.

My intentions are to update nightly from Jamaica. Parents, thank you for your support and all your efforts behind the scenes. See you all at the Delta counter in Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackon International Airport at 9:30am!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment