Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome!


I have officially broken down and gotten into the world of blogging. I used to write my thoughts and reflections in a journal, but we are all so media/technology driven now that I figured this would be the best way to share with all my family and friends. The purpose of this blog is to share with you about my mission team through Greater Atlanta Christian School. We will be returning to the Caribbean island of Jamaica for the second year, and we are excited to see how our students share their gifts and passions with the Jamaicans.

Be on the lookout for more blog entries during the preparation phases as well as during our trip. I intend to post pictures for our parents to view while we are on the island. The trip dates are March 31-April 6, 2012. We are currently at 24 days until departure....these students and trip chaperones couldn't be more excited! Thank you for joining us on this journey!

                                                                     -Coach K-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment